Kah Kah Lok @ Taman Johor Jaya

Surprisingly that I, ya, ME went and eventually craved for Bitter gourd Soup. This shows I has grew OLD.sigh......Sumone brought me there on Feb and after the first attempt i was deeply fell for it. Moreover i have stay so near to it. I love staying in places where a lot of good foods gather, Malacca is obviously one of it.
They are a famous restaurant in JB with 5 outlets which all located in or close to JB city.Malacca dun have.....Aiks....

A5

A6

A7

Their famous Boiled Long Gan @ RM 2.00. It was a lit pricy but definitely good with their generous long gan meat.Not too sweet as well.

A1


Bitter gourd Soup@RM 6.00- 15.00.Thinly sliced of bitter gourd, tender-to-soft pork slices. With the amount of pork in it, this was really worthwhile.To my surprise, the bitter gourd was not bitter at all after cooked.Love it!!
A2


Stir fired Potato leaves with sambal belacan. Can op for Kangkung if you prefer. But I would vote the former one for its smooth and silky texture. Addition to the powerful belacan aroma, deep fried pork fat was added to enhance the taste.Hence, it makes this vege really outstanding!!!
A4


Their significant deep fried pork @ RM3 per piece(the picture below was the 1 piece portion).It had crispy biter and tender meat. Nice but nothing to be shout about.
A3

Will definitely mark this in my To-Do-List while i am in JB.But finished the three dishes all by myself have really bloated my stomach to the max ad. Maybe the next round I would simply order the soup and vege ,unless there is sum1 to accompany me here.

Comments