Lazy Saturday....

After weeks of extensive traveling, finally I have a lazy Saturday all by my self. Went to visit a pts in town in the morning then to a friend's house to have a little chat. Not to forget my tao sar Pneah that brought back by "Coconut Dugong" - a high school senior who are currently working in Penang. I am suppose to collect it on Monday but i totally forget about this matter until the last night outstation. =.=


Tea time
Tao Sar Pneah from Ghee Hiang Penang with a cup of Chamomile tea....English Tea with Local treats, sounded weird. Maybe they are not the best combination but they have their own character.The calm, soothing from Chamomile&Lavender and savoury tao sar pneah.


Tea bags

Chamomile teabags from Marks and Spencer. I like theirs although they are no in individual bag but keeping in the fridge is sufficient, not that difficult to store it actually. Besides, the box is so lovely isn't it?

I LOVE SATURDAY!!


Comments