Tanjung Mee Goreng @ Melaka


This was introduced by my “Sayang”,dun get me wrong, she is one of my closest girl friend we went back to home town on a weekend.I suggested to meet up at Wa Zen but she wanted eat Malacca delicacy since she have not back for a month.Lucky I,to be introduced and I have been craving for their mee goreng since then. Good or Bad??.(=.=) . They only operate from morning till latest 3pm cause I have miss it the following weekend when I got back Malacca.
A1
Tomyam fried Bihun. Dried and tangy but I find it lack of Tomyam Oomm…didn’t care for this much.
A2
Signature Mee Goreng. This is marvelous! This is a typical Chinese style mee goreng which is my flavour. It is not too oily nor spicy. The best way of tasting this mee goreng recomended by “Sayang” is to add a few dashes of white vinegar.Although this sounds weird to me initially but after tasting it….I am sold.The additional vinegar carry out the sweetness and flavour of mee goreng. Julienne fresh cucumber give extra texture and some refreshes to the taste buds.Yummy yummy……

A3
This is located just behind the old Wok and Pan Restaurant at Jalan PM3,Plaza Mahkota,Malacca. It is a simple local kopitiam with very minimum renovation but they serve the one of the best Mee Goreng!!!

Comments