Sri Nirvana Maju @ Bangsar


Sri Nirvana Maju is the most popular banana leave aside from Kanna which have few branches in the town. Sri Nirvana Maju is located at the busy street in Bangsar where finding a parking space is almost impossible for me. Therefore, I will never be there if I need to drive. C.E.O “have” to bring me there cause I am craving heavily on Banana leave and this is the only Banana Leave he would go.I could crave for anything during my PMS, the norm and the unusual food that I would take or even continuously having the same food in a roll.
A2
The Basic set which contain free flow of rice, 3 different type of pickles and deep fried Onion.
A5
Curried chicken, curried fish and dal as the choices. I chose to have a little of everything. I love wet rice but not till the very “banjir” version that there is extra gravy lay behind.
 A3
Deep Fried squid. Not memorable at all. The squid is not pee pee hot and it is a little rubbery.
A4
Tandoori Chicken cause fried chicken sold out on that day. Emo…..


A1
Banana Leave is traditionally eat with hand but because of hygiene purpose, nowadays most of the people use fork and spoon ,even the Indian, but C.E.O. still insist of using hand to eat. (=.=) There is a very long queue to get a table during lunch hour. The whole shop is packed and the space in between tables is so narrow that barely fit a person so that more tables could fix in.However, the tables still not enough fit the cloud there.If u ask me will I be back for their banana leave, I think the answer will be negative. I believe there are still Banana leave out there which suits my liking better.

Comments