Butter + Beans at Seventeen


It has been a long long time since my last post. I was busy adapting myself with KL life style, then was busy with work and tight schedule, and now I am back to a routine that I am easy with. However, the word "routine" come in to life which means that my life is getting dull and less exciting.

This is the place I am in love with recently. It is small and comfy. Came with colleague once and most of the time I went alone in order to peace my mind




Simple display on the bench.


Pastry are famous here .


One of my favourite hot chocolate I could get in town. Besides, love to be surprised by the art on my hot chocolate!I had an etch flower today!


Salmon Quiche, it is yummylicious, no doubt of being one of their signature.


There is heart shape on my take away hot chocolate! I feel the Love!

Comments